Teach the kids you love about the Bible this year!
Most grownups haven’t attended seminary or have experience teaching the Bible. Yet we’re tasked with teaching children God’s great story (Deuteronomy 6) and how to apply it to their lives (Proverbs 22:6).
The beauty of God’s Word is that it can connect us, challenge us, grow us, and inspire us right alongside the children we love. You don’t have to have it all figured out before you begin this journey. As you read and learn together, you’ll be amazed at how God illuminates His truth in their hearts and yours.
This Minno Life Guide is a roadmap for the journey you are on together.
- Study Bible basics together in order to understand the foundation of God’s story.
- Share interesting facts about the Bible with your kids as conversation starters.
- Set aside time to study a verse or Bible story together.
- Ask questions and use your imaginations as you read scripture together.
- Encourage older kids to begin practicing Bible study on their own.