Emotions: The Science, Stages, and Responses that Impact Emotional Growth
Parenting is an emotional journey! Emotions are a part of how God created us and when we teach our kids how to respond to and regulate their emotions, we prepare them to live healthy lives.
Our latest Minno Life Guide, Emotions, brings together the expertise and insight of seasoned child and family counselors Sissy Goff, David Thomas, and Melissa Trevathan. A thoughtfully curated overview of the science and stages of emotional growth, this mini ebook guides grownups on how to navigate the ups and downs of feelings with practical tips on how to respond in a way that will foster a child’s healthy emotional life.
- Learn the science behind a child’s emotional development.
- Use the included Feelings Chart to help kids name and understand their emotions.
- Discover emotional milestones and ways to help children reach them by learning to regulate their big, often confusing feelings.
- Understand the challenges of developing emotional intelligence and how to overcome them.
- Dig into what the Bible says about emotions.
- Find specific insight for girls and boys to help guide children according to the way God uniquely created them.